UK plugs look like this: plug

You can get adaptors for the UK from most airports but also from electrical suppliers when you get here.

These plugs and sockets are only used in the UK and Ireland, so you will probably have to get an adaptor.

Last modified: Thursday, 17 January 2008, 10:53 AM