Details of local entertainment can be found at www.icnewcastle.com , in the local newspaper, The Evening Chronicle or The Journal, magazines, at tourist information points, and often in the local library. Your school will also have a specially arranged social programme for you and will be able to give you more detailed information on the attractions in your area.


International House also gives students free copies of ‘The Crack’ a local magazine with details of entertainment in the area.

Last modified: Wednesday, 16 January 2008, 01:38 PM